Earlier days, work places had strict business dressing policies to be followed. But now, the rules are changing as there are offices adopting casual dress codes. The concerned authorities want their employees to be relaxed and free while they are working. Yet, do you think your casual tops work the same way it portrayed your professionalism like before? The following will help you dress in the appropriate way for work even when you are in casual clothes.
• Dress in modesty and do not go for an ultimate casual look. Neat and well covered attire is perfect to step out for your job rather than wearing something that is clumsy. Keep aside any torn or ripped clothing, party wears or even beach outfits to wear while going for work.
• Color is an important factor to be considered while dressing up to your office. Dark colors project sophistication and neatly dressed outlook where as black always gives a picture perfect look. The colors of jewels reflect confidence and wearing white makes it more ideal and calm. It is also important to not wear the same color from your head to toe as it gives a total disproportion.
• Fashion tops are certainly the button down shirts that are versatile and give that proficient look. You can wear it with jeans, khakhis suit or even under a sweater. This can create a casual and relaxed environment keeping up with professionalism. These shirts are also great for any occasions; be it a party, a traditional dinner or just for casual shopping. It gives a fresh, neat, softer, relaxed and perfect look for your feminine character. Button down shirts must capture your wardrobe, trending different colors and designs.
• When you dress in casual top for your office, try adding a bit of fashion to it along with the accessories like belts, scarves or simple jewelry. Try to match and complement the clothing and accessories you choose. With big earring you can boldly keep your neck bare, with neutral colors you can add in any simply jewelry and with a huge necklace you can even walk confidently without the earrings.
• Dress according to type of work that particular day. Try to be more formal if you have to attend a business meeting or event. This can be achieved by matching up the casual tops and accessories you already have.